For those having difficulties in checking or comfirming their registration status on the JAMB portal, here is a post to guide you through and ensure you have duly completed your registration process.
The JAMB 2017 registration is meant to end on the 5th May, so it’s very important for candidates to have fulfilled all registration process before the deadline, else application will be forfeited.
If you have recieved an email form JAMB after registration, that’s a confirmation that your registration was completed, so you can be rest assured. However, due email system failure, you might not recieve a confirmation mail. In such a situation, follow the procedures below to further confirm:
1. Visit the official JAMB UTME portal at www.jamb.org.ng .
2. Login with your email address and password.
3. Click on “My Usage”
4. Check the column that says “RESOURCE” to see if a role for “2017 Registration” or something close to that is written there.
5. You can also check to see if a JAMB Registration number has been assigned to you.
When is the JAMB UTME 2017 re-printing of slips going to begin
Many candidates have been in search of this information, and it is no surprise. The re-printing was originally scheduled to begin on the 25th of April 2017, but that date is not realistic any longer. Since registration is set to continue till the 5th of May, 2017, one should expect the re-printing process to begin after. This is most likely to be on the 8th of May, 2017. Though this is only an assumption and not the official date, we are going to be updating once the information is officially released.
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- UEFA Europa League Final: Ajax vs Man Utd 0 – 2 [HIGHLIGHTS DOWNLOAD] - May 24, 2017
- D’banj: Singer Is Expecting His First Child With Didi Kilgrow - May 24, 2017
- Marvis Of Big Brother Naija Looks Amazing In New Photos - May 24, 2017