There is a new development in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) that has been applauded by many intending Corps members. The good news from the Director-General of the service explained how it has been established for Corps members to now serve abroad.
This started when the buzz of a Corps member spotted in the United States with the NYSC khaki was seen circulating the social media.
However, the DG has explained the reason for the new development as to foster the economy and maintain Corps members allowances due to high influx of ghost corpers. He mentioned that corpers will be allowed to do menial jobs like washing plates in McDonald’s, janitor, or babysitting to sustain themselves.
– Only those posted to Ministry of Foreign Affairs are eligible to serve in any country of their choice except Ghana (of course we don’t know why Ghana is excluded).
– Corper will have to pay a sum of one hundred thousand, six hundred and fifty naira (N100,650) in cash; the N650 being processing fees.
Any Corps member that decides to stay back in the foreign country after the service year or engage in any illegal Greencard application, they will be penalized with a sum of $2,000 and requested to send invite for 5.
See more below:
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- UEFA Europa League Final: Ajax vs Man Utd 0 – 2 [HIGHLIGHTS DOWNLOAD] - May 24, 2017
- D’banj: Singer Is Expecting His First Child With Didi Kilgrow - May 24, 2017
- Marvis Of Big Brother Naija Looks Amazing In New Photos - May 24, 2017