According to several reports, a special effect scene ended in disaster on the set of a Nollywood movie and the actor, Ani Iyoho, was left with severe burns that landed him in the hospital.
Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.
According to an actor on set, while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by filming the scene with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.
It is reported that the actor is currently in the hospital with several of his colleagues running around to raise money for him while all efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have also been on the run.
There are graphic photos and a video from the scene.https://talkglitz.net/nollywood-actor-suffers-severe-burns-while-getting-special-effect-on-movie-set/https://talkglitz.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Nollywood-actor.jpghttps://talkglitz.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Nollywood-actor-150x150.jpgMovies & Box OfficeAni Iyoho