Education

JAMB Declares Already Admitted Students Ineligible For 2017 UTME

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

JAMB Declares Already Admitted Students Ineligible For 2017 UTME

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has declared that students who had already gained admission into any tertiary institution will not be eligible to write the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

According to JAMB’s Head of Information and Public Relations, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, who made this known on Monday, students that are not satisfied with their course should apply for change of degree.

He said, “Students with matriculation numbers of universities are not eligible to sit for the UTME. If they are not satisfied with their chosen disciplines, they can ask for transfer.’’

ALSO SEE:  JAMB To Announce New Date For Mock Exams On April 26

The JAMB spokesperson also expressed confidence that despite the hitches in the registration process being witnessed across the country, all 1.5m candidates expected to register for the 2017 UTME would be registered by the April 19 deadline.

He reiterated that there would be no extension to the closing date of the 2017/2018 UTME registration.

Benjamin also said that the exam body have arrested 25 persons over illegal registration and sale of 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) materials.

ALSO SEE:  Minister Confirms Abolition Of BSc/HND Dichotomy
JAMB Declares Already Admitted Students Ineligible For 2017 UTME

Wole Oduwole

Contact via woldezzy@talkglitz.net
+2348162200229
JAMB Declares Already Admitted Students Ineligible For 2017 UTME

Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)

Contact via woldezzy@talkglitz.net +2348162200229

1 Comment

Write A Comment