Sequel to media uproar about Tuface staging #NationWideProtest and the subsequent attack by his former bandmate Blackface, Ruggedman has wade in. and share his disappointment openly for Blackface to have condemned the move.
Meanwhile, Ruggedman has decided to come in and fight for Tuface and the main reason he is embarking on the protest. Ruggedman also expressed his disappointment at Blackface.
He wrote this:
BLACKFACE FACE WHAT’S REAL @blackfacenaija you be my guy and @official2baba na my guy but I will tell you that this your move right here is very disappointing. You sang hardlife and all when things were even a bit bearable, but now that things are really messed up you have kept quiet. But here you are mouthing off over a 2Face move? Guy you fall my hand. Talking about educating people…..
1. It is not a protest being lead by 2face. He said he saw the post and thought to lend his voice to it. Something a few other artists and people have done.
2. So you knew about all the governors embezzling funds and yet you said nothing. But you are quick to shout now because 2face name has come out on something. But you make it too obvious you have something against 2face and you should have let all this go by now. NIGERIANS are suffering and you are just monitoring 2face.
At least he has chosen to lend his voice to something all Nigerians believe is needed. What have you done? You have details that should be out there for all to see but you only decided to speak cos 2face is involved. Guy change your ways. I know you as a crusader and not a 2face hater. The people need voices that can be heard, I know you are one of them. Do the right thing brother.
Life in Naija now is harder than it ever was and Buharis people should let Nigerians know what they are doing right and also let Nigerians know who and who is doing wrong. You cant say you are doing great things when the people cant feel it. You cant say you are fighting corruption yet not one corrupt official has been jailed in 2 years
Latest posts by Wole Oduwole (see all)
- I Did Not Leave YBNL, My Contract Expired! – Adekunle Gold - May 28, 2017
- Davido And Wizkid Unfollow Each Other On Instagram! - May 28, 2017
- The Dapper Moment RMD Joins Don Jazzy & Co In Monaco Ahead Of Grand Prix - May 28, 2017