Charly Boy writes: The other day, I was in the midst of those I thought were reasonable people - a small group of lawyers, engineers and realtors or real estate guys, and as usual, the topic of conversation was our…Continue Reading »
- By Aladejana Ayodeji In the early hours of Wednesday, 25th January 2017, Governor Ayodele Fayose foiled an attempt by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) to arrest Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries…Continue Reading »
Abimbola Adelakun One of the rituals of the Christmas and New Year celebrations I have come to look forward to over the years is the gale of prophecies that emanate from Nigerian men of God. I enjoy watching the regular…Continue Reading »
You may already know that Nigeria is the largest black nation in the world and the most populous nation in Africa. You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of other…Continue Reading »
Following the collapse of Reigners Bible Church in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, there have been lots of comments circulating about the unfortunate event as many people blame it on the church some others blame it on the contractors and engineers. Well,…Continue Reading »
Publisher, Ovation Magazine and regular columnist at THIS DAY, DELE MOMODU as penned down a new article titled "The second coming of Goodluck Jonathan" where he actually pointed out that there is nothing wrong in giving the ex-President a second…Continue Reading »
By Anonymous: While it is no longer news that the NCC have ordered Telcos to up Data tariff, what most people don't know is that the owners of Ntel are those behind this illogical and insane move by the NCC.…Continue Reading »
By Femi Fani-Kayode I recited this scripture three times and waited on the Lord quietly and calmly when I heard that my wife and son had been unlawfully apprehended and detained in a bank in far away Ado Ekiti on…Continue Reading »
By Femi Fani-Kayode I read Reuben Abati’s excellent write-up titled “The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa” and I concur with his submissions. I worked in the Villa for three years as President Olusegun Obasanjo’s spokesman on public affairs and a…Continue Reading »
- ABAIRE OLAWALE "God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is hopeless. " These times are remarkably the most hard times in the history of the Nigeria economy.…Continue Reading »
- Femi Fani-Kayode Consequently it is time to speak some home-truths and look at where we are in the scheme of things. It is time to consider how well our governnent has fared since coming to power and to compare…Continue Reading »
Give me my change! Mr. Bureau-de-change You criticized the corruption and presented yourself as an option, You promised us the reverse but became corruption-revised. Power Must Change Hands even if the new hands hold the same stance or, in this…Continue Reading »
- Stephen It's no news to us that the greatest evil to ever befall mankind is Religion, therefore, we'd be discussing how the supposed chalartans of religion manipulate unsuspecting victims with indoctrination and gainsaying. Some months back, I was in…Continue Reading »
- Olukayode Kolawole The responsibility to grow our rural communities is a shared one. In fact, majority of the tourism sites in Nigeria are located in most of the rural areas. Development in these areas are not as fast-paced as…Continue Reading »
Want instant updates on your device?
Subscribe to our BBM Channel here "C0019166C"